Three partnering regional nonprofits- the Northwest Connecticut Arts Council, Prime Time House, and the Northwest Connecticut Chamber Education Foundation will bring their ‘fundraising to new heights’ with this unique and thrilling event.
Partnering with Over the Edge Global, NW CT residents will be raising funds and awareness over the spring and summer to have the opportunity to rappel 111 feet down
Saturday, September 16th
This unique event, never before presented in northwest Connecticut, is sponsored by Sharon Hospital and other regional businesses, to be confirmed. It is also made possible through the support of the Torrington Housing Authority.
YOU can support this exciting and unusual fundraiser to strengthen arts & culture, young entrepreneurship, and mental well-being for the whole region:
- Sign-up to be an Edger or to form an Edger Team – REGISTER HERE
No experience necessary! Highest level of safety expertise will support you all the way!
- Come to an INFO SESSION to get all your questions answered – the Next One is Thursday, JUNE 15 in Litchfield – RSVP HERE.
- Donate to a NWCT Edger’s efforts to raise their $1,000 to qualify to rappel - Click HERE
- Have your business Sponsor this event – See Sponsorship Levels/Benefits: OTE sponsorship form 2017
- Sign-up to Volunteer on OTENWCT Day – September 16th: Call Maggie Cady at (860) 618-0075
Click HERE for stories from four of our many Edgers!